so hot. ):
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
hey look. its the sun. its been fcking hot these few days, and i've completely no idea how to do my homework. :o mr lee is not teaching us anymore. ): oh well. just realised i drank 2 bottles of yakult in a row- one grape and one original. (: yum yum. (: and i'm currently down with flu. ): so stupid right. ): and i always forget to eat my medicine. what kind of medicine have to be taken 3 times a day man. >:( OH WELL. ): can't wait to go to hogc again on this coming sat to get sarahling and my "I LOVE NY" tee! (: its like, damn bloody cheap- one for five bucks! :o when outside you have to pay like, 3-4 times its price. :o wow do i feel happy. (: hope its not sold out or something. and i simply adore confession of a shopaholic. just read finish the book ytd. it reminds me of myself. (: OH WELL. (: HAHAHAHA. this is damn random.


yakult ftw.(Y)
XOXO,
Cheryl.
010610.

@ 3:46 AM