omg. no. :O
Thursday, June 3, 2010
hi! (: just finished tuition; did the maths thingy (edulearn.com.sg) it was ok. (: then went to change double spacing to the letter thingy. (: and my tuition teacher passed me my online stuff which arrived last week. but last week i didn't have tuition, so, yeah. (: uhm, 2 dresses and a pretty pair of shoes arrived, but however, apparently, the shoe size is 245, instead of 255! :o and so, my tuition teacher had to help me email back the person and either see whether can change/ refund me the money. ): i liked the shoes. ): oh well. ok. nevermind. didnt really do anything much today. uhm. went online, look look look, and wow, its 6 plus ald! had my dinner ( bee hoon) then, went to bathe. then it was 7.30 ald. so, yeah. then she came and helped me with work. (: OH YEAH! Downloaded confessions of a shopaholic today! (: SO SUPER NICE LA! <3>
XOXO,
Cheryl.
030610.

@ 5:39 AM