hello!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
hello! Haven't been blogging this whole week, because mumalaty confiscated my laptop and only returned it to me ytd. ): HAHA. uhm, last friday was my gramppy's birthday! :D SO, we went to eat at restaurant. Food was awesome! :D LOL. uhm, then, ytd, went to Kusu Island, was neither hot, nor was it raining ( surprisingly). elders were praying while we went to look at the dying sea creatures and stuff. poor things. uhm, then, we built a pyramid with sand. looks awesome (FB). then, uh, got one group of people saw our pyramid, then, they want to bulid too. -.- so, my cuzzie ask my bro to destroy theirs, but they also dunno how to make the pyramid, so, no point. LOL. ok. so, yeah. (: went to eat steamboat aftwards for dinner. (: nice. (: LOL. ok. BYE! (:

@ 10:22 PM